About Abby Beale’s
Beginner Homeopathy Study Group
- Are you genuinely curious about homeopathic medicine?
- Would you like to treat yourself and your family with a more natural and holistic approach to healing?
- Would you like to reduce the amount of chemical medicine you and your family are taking?
- Would you like to learn how to use homeopathy in acute situations?
Nationally certified classical homeopath Abby Beale CCH RSHom(NA) will be offering a once‐a‐month virtual homeopathic study group for anyone interested in learning how homeopathy can be used for acute illnesses and first aid.
Main Areas of Focus
Some of the main areas we will focus on include:
- the history of homeopathy
- how remedies are made and proved
- what symptoms indicate which remedy
- how to take a remedy
- homeopathic philosophies
- good case‐taking practice
- what books are good for getting started
- and so much more!
Homework & Supplies
In between meetings, you will be given homework/self‐study that won’t take a lot of time but will be helpful to your learning. It may include some specific reading from the books and/or an option to watch a pre‐recorded webinar and/or to do some online research. For those interested in learning even more, I can recommend specific books to read based on your areas of interest.
Each study group is limited to 10 pre‐registered participants to encourage individual participation and enhance involvement.
The group is for complete novices, those with a little knowledge and those with a lot of knowledge who want to reinforce what they know.
Once A Month Meetings
The study group will meet over Zoom for 90 minutes on Monday evenings once‐a‐month starting March 2023. If you can’t make a session, I will record the meeting and send it to you after.
We’ll meet the First MONDAY of every month starting March 6, 2023 (with a few exceptions listed below)
1. March 6
2. April 3
3. May 1
4. June 5
5. July 10 (to avoid July 4th weekend)
NO MEETING IN AUG – Happy Summer!
6. September 11 (to avoid Labor Day)
7. October 2
8. November 6
9. December 4
Time: 7pm-8:30pm EST
Where: ZOOM platform (camera and microphone needed!)
Investment in Your Learning
$195 covers the nine Zoom study group meetings AND two books on how to use remedies at home.
It is recommended to purchase either a 36- or 50‐remedy homeopathic kit in 30c potency at some point in your studies so you will have the remedies on hand as needed (average price including shipping averages $75-130).
Pre‐registration required. Registration limited to 10 participants per study group.
Contact Abby with your name, phone and email address indicating your interest to register (or with your questions).