Coming to Public Libraries in April!
In April, the homeopathic documentary film called Just One Drop by film maker Laurel Chiten is being screened at libraries ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY in celebration of the founder of homeopathy Samuel Hahnemann’s birthday.
- Wednesday April 10 – East Longmeadow Public Library – 6pm-8pm (60 Center Square, East Longmeadow, MA)
- Wednesday April 17 – South Hadley Public Library – 6pm-8pm (2 Canal Street, South Hadley, MA)
- Wednesday April 24 – Enfield (CT) Public Library – 6pm-8pm (104 Middle Road, Enfield, CT)
- Monday, May 20 – Wallingford (CT) Public Library – 6:30-8:30pm (200 North Main Street, Wallingford, CT)
No tickets or reservations needed!
Bring friends, family and anyone interested in learning more about homeopathy!
Tea with a Homeopath
Do you have interest in learning about homeopathy? Would you like to learn how to use a homeopathic kit to treat common ailments at home? Join me for Tea with a Homeopath.
Tea with a Homeopath is an intimate get together comprised of your friends/family/interested colleagues that is held at either your home or other meeting space. It’s a free event where we talk about homeopathy and learn how to get started using a homeopathic kit at home for all kinds of acute situations like bumps and bruises, digestive issues, colds, coughs, flus, bee stings, skin rashes and so much more!
If you have a group of people you’d like to introduce to homeopathy, contact me to set up a tea time. I bring the tea and snacks; you provide the people and the place!
Tea coordinators will be gifted either a first-aid homeopathic travel kit and user guide OR credited for one follow up appointment with thanks for helping spread the word about homeopathy.
Beginner Homeopathy Study Group
- the history of homeopathy
- how remedies are made and proved
- what symptoms indicate which remedy
- how to take a remedy
- homeopathic philosophies
- good case-taking practice
- what books are good for getting started
- and so much more!